Parts Tracker minor update v4.0.4 has been released.
- You can now print the parts in the Parts List. It will print the parts listed, which means you can filter the list first (right-click the list, or press the “Unfiltered/Filtered” button at the bottom, first, and then print the resulted filtered list.
- Added additional user permissions to cover all functionality. Note that permissions are only relevant if you have users set up.
- When adding a part transaction from the Stock Card, you can now optionally select a To/From description instead of a lane number. Note that recording part usage for equipment automatically sets the From description field to the name of the equipment.
- The Daily Shift Task list is now correctly sorted by priority.
- The Daily Task list was not showing a scroll bar when many items were in the list.